Things to do before your reading:
- Be open: The more open you are the easier it is for Sharon to access information for you.
- Meditate or say a prayer: Before your reading, ask that the lines of communication be opened with your guides and angels. This also helps to put you in the right state of mind.
- Bring specific questions: “Will Bob be better after his surgery?” or “Will Bob find a better job?” are more focused questions than “What about Bob?”
Things to keep in mind:
- The guides will usually deliver a personal message to you about what is currently happening in your life, what issues you are dealing with, how you circumstances are affecting you now. They may give you some advice or choices on how to handle a certain situation or problem, but they never tell you what you must do. After the initial message, Sharon will invite you to ask the guides any questions you may have. Be specific.
- Any prognosis you may receive during a reading, which you do not like, you have the power to change. Nothing is set in stone.
- Predictions are based on the assumption that you will continue on the same path without any major changes.
- Everything that is happening in your life now is the result of choices you have made up to this point. If you don't like what is happening, you can simply change what you are doing or thinking and that will change future outcomes. It's that simple.
- We all have free will to determine our own future and we can call on our guides to help us through any situation; each of us has the ability to receive our own divine guidance if we are open to receiving it.
- It is not Sharon’s place to make decisions for you. Her goal is to verify for you (even if it is at a subconscious level) what you already know to be true. In other words, you already know the answers to your own questions; she is helping you reveal them to yourself.
- If Sharon says something during the course of your reading which does not feel right to you, either ignore it or set it aside to come back to later. Sometimes, as your perception changes, you become better able to process information that was received in a reading.
IMPORTANT NOTE: A successful reading is dependent on several things, including the openness of the client, a good connection, and the willingness of the client to participate energetically in the reading. If, within the first 15 minutes of your reading, you wish to discontinue for any reason, you may request a refund, but readings that continue past this point will not be refunded.
Copyright © 2007–2015. Sharon Prince. All rights reserved.
Web site design by Vicki Mark